Tilapia with Black Beans and Corn
- 1 can(s) 15 oz, black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) 10 oz, Ro*tel Orginal Diced Tomatoes drained
- 1 cup(s) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 4 piece(s) tilapia fillets thawed if frozen
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients; set aside
- 2. Spray skillet with cooking spray, heat, sprinkle fillets with salt and cook for 3 minutes. Turn fillets over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Place fillet on plate and top each with about 3/4 cup black bean-corn mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TheClubCafe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tilapia with Black Beans and Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes