Easy and delicious. I think you could use any fish with this. I uses Mahi Mahi. Very good. Made no changes to the original recipe.
Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Susan Vajaranant
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 363
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 44g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Sodium: 1111mg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 28-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 4 6-oz. tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Warm 1 Tbsp. oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes, thyme and 1/2 tsp. salt. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in olives.
- 2. Sprinkle tilapia with salt and place on top of tomato sauce. Cover and cook until fish is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This