Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Tilapia
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 Medium red onion, cut in wedges
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 14oz can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon(s) Capers
- 2 tablespoon(s) Coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- Sprinkle fish with salt.
- In a large skillet, cook onion in olive oil over medium heat for 8minutes. Stir in garlic, undrained tomatoes, oregano, and crushed red pepper. Bring to boiling, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 5minutes.
- Add olives and capers to sauce. Top with fillets. Return sauce to boiling, reduce heat. Cook covered for 6-10 minutes. Remove fish. Simmer sauce uncovered 1-2 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JennieMac12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tilapia puttanesca Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes