This is delicious. I love how simple it is to cook in parchment, but I often run out of new combinations of ingredients to try. Now I have a new one to add to my list.
Tilapia en Papillote
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 256
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 34.9g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 776mg
- Calcium: 114mg
- 2 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow squash (about 1 small)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced zucchini (about 1/2 small)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (about 1 onion)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie olive oil vinaigrette
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Cut 2 (15 x 13-inch) rectangles of parchment paper; fold each rectangle in half lengthwise. Place parchment sheets on an ungreased baking sheet, and open out flat.
- 3. Place 1 fillet on half of each parchment sheet near the crease. Place 6 tomato halves, cut sides down, on 1 side of each fillet; place squash and zucchini slices alternately on other side of each fillet. Sprinkle fish with cheese, green onions, salt, and pepper. Drizzle vinaigrette over fish.
- 4. Fold paper edges over to seal securely; cut off open corners to make a half-moon. Starting with rounded edge of fold, pleat and crimp edges of parchment to make an airtight seal. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until packets are puffed.
- 5. Place packets on individual serving plates. Cut an opening in the top of each packet, and fold paper back. Serve immediately.
- carbo rating: 6
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note