Pan fried Tilapia
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Tilapia filets
- Emeril's Southwest Seasoning
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) black-eyed peas drained
- 1 can(s) corn drained
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Sprinkle seasoning on filets and panfry in a little oil.
- Serve with Bean Salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
- Bean Salsa:
- Mix beans, peas, corn, tomato, onion, cilantro, vinegar, S&P
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note