Community Recipe from
- Tilapia filets
- Emeril's Southwest Seasoning
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) black-eyed peas drained
- 1 can(s) corn drained
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Sprinkle seasoning on filets and panfry in a little oil.
- Serve with Bean Salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
- Bean Salsa:
- Mix beans, peas, corn, tomato, onion, cilantro, vinegar, S&P
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes