Tikka Grilled Shrimp Appetizer
- 2 pound(s) Raw Shrimp Peeled w tails on
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) Turmeric
- 3 tablespoon(s) Plain Yogurt (Greek)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3 clove(s) fresh garlic
- 1 piece(s) fresh ginger--Only about 1/2 inch Peeled & Grated finely
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1-2 whole(s) Lemons--Juice Squeeze juice
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the shrimp into a thick paste.
- Rub paste mix over shrimp (or chicken) and put in refrigerator to marinate for 2-3 hours. No longer than 3 hours.
- Remove shrimp and skewer for grilling.
- Grill each skewer 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with honey or a sweetened yogurt as dipping sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SMassie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note