Tikhi Murgh Bada-Mi (Indian chicken with chili almond sauce)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) chicken breast
- 2 cup(s) chicken stock
- 4 green chilies fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 2 slice(s) white bread crusts removed
- 2/3 cup(s) almond
- 3 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- steamed rice
- 1. Place chicken in stock and bring to a boil. Simmer until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, puree the chilies, garlic paste, bread, almonds, and cilantro in a blender, being sure to add water
- 3. Transfer this mixture to a heavy pan, add salt, and simmer until well blended and thick
- 4. To serve, arrange the chicken on a bed of rice, pour the sauce over the top and drizzle with lemon juice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by abby5626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tikhi Murgh Bada-Mi (Indian chicken with chili almond sauce) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes