Tiger's Eye Brownies
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Nothing goes together better than peanut butter and chocolate. Indulge with these Tiger's Eye Brownies that are moist and delicious.
Yield: Makes 20
- 1 10-oz. pkg. peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter chips and margarine together, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Spread batter in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until center is set. Let cool and cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This