- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 tiger prawns (about 20 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces rice vermicelli
- 1/2 cup thinly diagonally sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 finger hot chiles, thinly sliced
- calories 128
- fat 5.1 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- monofat 1.2 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 5.4 g
- carbohydrate 15.8 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- cholesterol 21 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 260 mg
- calcium 33 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Let stand 30 minutes; discard garlic.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Peel prawns, leaving tails intact. Arrange prawns on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes or until done, turning once.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Combine noodles, green onions, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with juice mixture, tossing to coat. Top with prawns.