Tiffany Nam's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 0z. If you use the 29 oz. can, double the recipe)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup apple sauce (the good thing is the prepackaged ones are exactly 1/2 cup!)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- I usually throw in the cinnamon & vanilla to whatever discretion I want. Your dough should be like regular chocolate chip cookie dough. Not runny, easy to scoop out and put onto a baking sheet.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, apple sauce, & egg. Youre suppossed to put the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, but as a college student, well, I dont want to do more dishes, so I dont and I havent had any problems. Stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, & salt.
- Dissolve the baking soda with the milk & stir in (This you must do separately then put into the entirety of the batter).
- Mix well.
- Add vanilla & chocolate chips.
- Feel free to add nuts (whatever kind you like, I dont). Also, you can add cloves & nutmegbasically whatever that is pumpkin-y.
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet & bake for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown & firm (Its going to be hard to see the brownbecause they already areso until theyre firm).
- Theyre kind muffin-top-esqueyummmmm!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tiffany Nam's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies