Tiffany Nam's Banana Pudding
Start at least 1 day before!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- * 1.5 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- * 2 cups cold milk
- * 14 oz sweetened condense milk
- * 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract (I usually do a few squirts of my bottle, so who really knows)
- * 16 oz + whipped topping (thawed) (Get 2 of the 12 oz, so you have left over to decorate the top of your banana pudding)
- * Nilla Wafers (I use the Target brand & it has been rumored they taste just the same, but not the Harris Teeter brand)
- * 3-4 Bananas (sliced)
- Beat the vanilla pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes (basically until it starts looking like a pudding). Then blend in the sweetened condensed milk & vanilla extract until its smooth. Stir & fold in the whipped topping. Make this the night or a day or 2 before, it thickens up & molds together better& for some odd reason tastes better the longer its in the fridge.
- Then when youre ready to assemble, layer the Nilla Wafers & bananas & pudding as you see fit! (Mix the pudding mixture you made the night before, sometimes the vanilla tries to separate out). Top with whipped topping! Get creative :D
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tiffany Nam's Banana Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts