Tie-Dye Fruity Cupcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (2 layer size) white cake mix
- 1/4 cup(s) dry Jello lemon flavor
- 1/4 cup(s) dry Jello lime flavor
- 1/4 cup(s) dry Jello strawberry flavor
- 1 can(s) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 1. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; divide evenly into 3 bowls.
- 2. Stir different flavor dry gelatin mix into batter in each bowl. Alternately spoon batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups 2 tbsp. at a time until full. Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- 3. Spread with frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tie-Dye Fruity Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes