Fragrant fresh thyme lends a a subtle flavor to Thyme-Scented Applesauce.
This recipe goes with Sweet Potato Latkes
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1 McIntosh apple, unpeeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sauté apple in butter over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in applesauce, lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables