Thyme-Bomb Pork Skillet
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 Large potatoes Peeled, sliced thinly
- 1 Apple Cored, halved
- 2 Pork chops
- 1 cube(s) beef bullion
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- dried oregano
- parmesan cheese
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- -Heat oil in large skillet or sauté pan.
- -Mix flour, paprika, a few good shakes of dried parsley and a few good shakes of oregano in a plastic bag.
- -On Medium-High, shake pork chops in plastic bag, one at a time, until coated evenly.
- -Brown chops 3-5 mins each side.
- -Add potatoes and onion.
- -Add water and bullion. Heat and stir until bullion is dissolved.
- -Sprinkle a little extra parsley, paprika, and oregano on potatoes. Season everything with a little salt and pepper.
- -Sprinkle pork chops with a little dried Parmesan.
- -Lay apple halves, cut-side-up on top of each pork chop. Coat apples generously with thyme. Toss excess thyme over potatoes
- -Cover and cook on Medium-Low for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir every 5 minutes.
- -When potatoes are done, remove apple peels and serve pork with vegetables on side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by guardianfox and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes