Thyme-Bomb Pork Skillet
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 Large potatoes Peeled, sliced thinly
- 1 Apple Cored, halved
- 2 Pork chops
- 1 cube(s) beef bullion
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- dried oregano
- parmesan cheese
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- -Heat oil in large skillet or sauté pan.
- -Mix flour, paprika, a few good shakes of dried parsley and a few good shakes of oregano in a plastic bag.
- -On Medium-High, shake pork chops in plastic bag, one at a time, until coated evenly.
- -Brown chops 3-5 mins each side.
- -Add potatoes and onion.
- -Add water and bullion. Heat and stir until bullion is dissolved.
- -Sprinkle a little extra parsley, paprika, and oregano on potatoes. Season everything with a little salt and pepper.
- -Sprinkle pork chops with a little dried Parmesan.
- -Lay apple halves, cut-side-up on top of each pork chop. Coat apples generously with thyme. Toss excess thyme over potatoes
- -Cover and cook on Medium-Low for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir every 5 minutes.
- -When potatoes are done, remove apple peels and serve pork with vegetables on side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by guardianfox and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note