Thumper's Cheddar Chicken Soup
Thumper's Cheddar Chicken Soup features cheddar soup, chicken, banana peppers, and carrots. Along with some spices of course. I first made this just joking around. We tried something similar at a fancy restaurant while I was at a conference. When I got back home I had to try it for my self. I just added a few more ingredients. After all, my family has a garden and loves to give me stuff they grow. I had to do something with those banana peppers, and I still have a load.
Oven: 40 Minutes
Stove: 35 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Wisconsin Cheddar Chesse Soup
- 2 piece(s) Perdue Perfect Portion : Chicken Breast : Italian Style
- 2 piece(s) Banana Pepper Chopped in a Food Processor
- 2 piece(s) Carrots Chopped in a Food Processor
- 1 teaspoon(s) Rubbed Sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Basil
- 1/4 piece(s) Onion Chopped in a Food Processor
- First take a chicken breast and place it in the oven at about 400°F. Let that cook for about 15 minutes. Leave it in the oven though, continuing to cook. Get a medium sauce pan, add Cheddar Cheese Soup. In a food processor or blinder, add onion, banana peppers, and carrots. You can do one at a time if you want. Chop them till they are fine. Add the onion, banana peppers and carrots to the cheddar cheese soup. Turn the stove on about medium. Warming up the soup. That should of at least took 10 minutes. Now turn the Oven on broil 400°F for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is nice and golden brown. Take chicken out of the over. Remember to stir the soup every 2-3 Minutes. Cut up chicken and add to the soup. Cook for about 20 Minutes, stiring about every 2-3 Minutes. When it is about thick or to your likings, take off the stove and pour into a food processor or blinder. (A blinder would work best at this part). Blind for about 1-2 Minutes. Pour into a serving bowl and eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by StreetStangTiff and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note