Thumbs-Up Cornbread Salad
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
We give this cornbread salad two thumbs-up! It is the perfect dish for entertaining because it tastes great but also adds color and looks pretty on the table.
Yield: Serves 10
- 1 8 1/2 oz. pkg. cornbread mix
- 1 24-oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 15-oz. cans corn, drained
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon bits, divided
- 2 cups shredded 4-cheese blend cheese, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups ranch salad dressing
- Prepare and bake cornbread according to package directions; set aside to cool.
- Crumble cornbread into a large serving bowl. Add beans, corn, onion, tomatoes, celery, 1/4 cup bacon bits and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Toss well; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix sour cream and salad dressing together; drizzle over cornbread mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining bacon bits and cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads