Three Seed Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 1/2 cup(s) bread flour
- 1 cup(s) wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) millet seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) bread machine yeast
- put ingredients in bread machine in order recommended use dough setting. Remove and punch down and let rest 10 minutes. brush with 1 egg and 1/2 T water.
- Or cook in bread machine unter basic setting size 1 1/2 lb.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nwkeel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Three Seed Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads