Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 2 medium-size red potatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 medium-size baking potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 2 medium-size Yukon gold potatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 (8-ounce) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut up
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Garnish: Green Onion Fans
- Bring potatoes and cold water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven; boil 35 to 40 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Peel potatoes, and mash with a potato masher or fork until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream and next 4 ingredients; fold in cheese. Spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish. Top evenly with 2 tablespoons cold butter, and sprinkle evenly with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables