From the Kitchen of Crystal Kinnard, Mableton, GA. "Blanch peas in boiling salted water until crisp-tender. Then plunge into ice water."
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups blanched fresh sweet peas
- 2 cups trimmed snow peas
- 2 cups trimmed sugar snap peas
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- Whisk together lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, sugar, and black pepper. Whisk in olive oil until smooth. Add sweet peas, snow peas, and sugar snap peas. Add radishes. Toss gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note