- 1/2 pound Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
How to Make It
Brown Polish sausage in a skillet; remove from skillet, and discard drippings. Set sausage aside.
Combine ground beef and onion in skillet; cook, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain.
Stir together ground beef mixture, sausage, bacon, and remaining ingredients in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.