Yield: Serves 4
Cost per Serving: $3.45
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 578
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 82g
- Fiber: 18g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 1049mg
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 15.5-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1 15.5-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 16-oz. bag baby carrots
- 6 small pita breads, cut into wedges
- 2 celery ribs, cut into sticks, optional
- 1. Mash avocado, yogurt and 1 Tbsp. lime juice together in a bowl until well combined but still a little chunky. Season with salt.
- 2. Combine white beans, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil and garlic in food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt. Scrape into a second bowl.
- 3. Combine black beans, remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil, remaining 2 Tbsp. lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt in food processor and process until smooth. Scrape into a third bowl.
- 4. Serve 3 dips with tomatoes, carrots, pita wedges and celery, if desired, for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note