- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 15.5-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1 15.5-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 16-oz. bag baby carrots
- 6 small pita breads, cut into wedges
- 2 celery ribs, cut into sticks, optional
- calories 578
- fat 22 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 82 g
- fiber 18 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- sodium 1049 mg
How to Make It
Mash avocado, yogurt and 1 Tbsp. lime juice together in a bowl until well combined but still a little chunky. Season with salt.
Combine white beans, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil and garlic in food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt. Scrape into a second bowl.
Combine black beans, remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil, remaining 2 Tbsp. lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt in food processor and process until smooth. Scrape into a third bowl.
Serve 3 dips with tomatoes, carrots, pita wedges and celery, if desired, for dipping.