Three Chocolate Bark with Spiced Pecans and Dried Cherries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 7 tablespoon(s) butter
- cayenne pepper
- 2 cup(s) dried cherries/craisins
- 1 pinch(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 pound(s) milk chocolate, cut into pieces
- 2 cup(s) pecan pieces
- 1 pound(s) semisweet chocolate, cut into pieces
- 1 pound(s) white chocolate, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt 4 Tbsp butter in large saute pan. Add brown sugar and stir til sugar dissolves and is bubbly.
- Season pecans with salt, cayenne, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Add to butter/sugar mixture. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, til sugar starts to caramelize and coat pecans evenly. Cook for about 4 min.
- Remove pan from heat and spread pecans over parchment lined baking sheet. Roast in oven about 6 min. Remove and cool completely. Break into small pieces.
- Melt each type of chocolate in 3 separate mixing bowls.
- Stir 1 Tbsp butter into each bowl of chocolate.
- Pour each type of chocolate over two large parchment lined baking sheets.
- Sprinkle pecans and cherries over chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator. After cold, break into medium pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note