1. Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven. Keep it in the oven as you preheat the oven at 500 degrees.
3. Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and sliced garlic in a large skillet. Heat over medium high heat 1 1/2 minutes or until the garlic begins to sizzle. Add 6 cups spinach; saute 2 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Set aside.
4. Combine cheeses, milk and minced garlic in a bowl.
5. Roll dough into a 14 inch circle on a lightly floured surface, and pierce entire surface liberally with a fork. Carefully remove pan or stone from hot oven and sprinkle it with the cornmeal. Place dough on the cornmeal covered pan or stone. Spread the cheese mixture over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Bake at 500 degrees for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is slightly browned. Top with spinach; bake an additional 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from oven; brush the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon oil on the outer crust. Cut into 6 large slices.
CALORIES: 359 FAT: 12.5g (sat.3.9g, mono.5g, poly.2.4g) PROTEIN: 15.4g
CARB: 47g FIBER: 2.6g CHOL: 17mg IRON: 3.5mg SODIUM: 655 mg
Go to full version of