- 12 ounces refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2/3 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, finely shredded (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
- calories 402
- fat 13.3 g
- satfat 5.2 g
- monofat 4.6 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 19 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 31 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 688 mg
- calcium 321 mg
How to Make It
Remove dough from refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 20 minutes.
Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned. Remove garlic with a slotted spoon. Finely chop garlic. Reserve oil.
Place chopped garlic, ricotta, mayonnaise, thyme, pepper, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with a mixer at medium-high speed until almost smooth (about 2 minutes).
Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface; pierce entire surface of dough liberally with a fork. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Arrange dough on pizza stone. Bake at 500° for 5 minutes. Spread ricotta mixture over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange mozzarella over ricotta mixture. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until crust and cheese are browned.
Combine reserved oil, juice, and vinegar in a medium bowl. Add arugula; toss to coat. Top pizza with arugula mixture. Cut pizza into 4 large pieces.