- 1 (13-ounce) package BARILLA Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 bunch (8 ounces) asparagus
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, white part only (1 bunch)
- 1 small zucchini, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 plum tomatoes, peeled and diced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
How to Make It
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Cut tips from asparagus, and place in a bowl. Cut remaining asparagus into 1/4-inch pieces; add to bowl.
Sauté asparagus, green onions, and zucchini in hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat 8 minutes. Add tomatoes, and cook 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir pasta into asparagus mixture, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.