Three-Cheese Pizza Bianca
Bianca, which means white in Italian, refers to a dish without tomato sauce. You won't miss it.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
- All-purpose Pizza Dough
- 2 teaspoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) finely shredded Gruyère cheese
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Roll the prepared dough into a 15-inch circle on a floured surface. Place the dough on a 15-inch round pizza pan sprinkled with cornmeal. Cover the dough, and let rise in a warm place 20 minutes or until puffy.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl. Cover and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) for 1 minute or until bubbly. Cool 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Combine garlic mixture and ricotta. Spread the ricotta mixture over dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with Gruyère and Parmesan. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes