I made this for the first time last night to bring to work today for our annual Christmas "graze-a-thon." I don't think I've ever had so many compliments on a dish! I used more of the chipotle than listed because when I made it last night, it didn't taste very spicy. However, after it had been refrigerated over night, I discovered I almost put too much. This recipe is definitely a keeper!
Three-Cheese Pimiento Cheese
Triple your pimiento cheese pleasure by using Cheddar, cream cheese, and a jar of pimiento cheese spread. If you can’t find the spread, just add about 4 or 5 ounces more of the shredded Cheddar and 2 more tablespoons of mayonnaise.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 (5-oz.) jar pimiento cheese spread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups (12 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1. Microwave cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Stir in diced pimiento and next 6 ingredients.
- 2. Stir in Cheddar cheese. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 4 hours. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 4 days.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kraft Pimento Spread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note