- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 (5-oz.) jar pimiento cheese spread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups (12 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Microwave cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Stir in diced pimiento and next 6 ingredients.
Stir in Cheddar cheese. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 4 hours. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kraft Pimento Spread.