Three Cheese Enchiladas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) picante sauce divided
- 1 bell pepper (red or green) chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 8 flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- sliced black olives
- Combine 1 cup monterey jack cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, cream cheese, 1/4 cup picante sauce, bell pepper, onions and cumin; mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup of cheese mixture into center of tortilla; roll and place seam side down in 9x13 pan. Cover enchiladas with remaining picante sauce, top with remaining cheeses. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, and olives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jared06 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Three Cheese Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes