Three-Cheese Creamed Spinach
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) 10 oz. each frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 cup(s) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Three-Cheese Creamed Spinach Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes