- 3 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- calories 270
- fat 7.3 g
- satfat 3 g
- sodium 599 mg
How to Make It
Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 450° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with black pepper and 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; sauté 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes, and slice thinly against the grain.
Roll dough into a 14 x 9-inch rectangle (or a 14-inch circle) on a lightly floured surface; pierce dough with a fork. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Sprinkle cornmeal over pizza stone; place dough on pizza stone.
Combine blue cheese and milk; spread mixture over uncooked pizza dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with chicken, mozzarella, Parmesan, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and oregano.