Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
Hundreds of people can't be wrong. Check out this creamy, cheesy, hearty casserole that sports a solid 5 stars for deliciousness as well as smarts.
- Calories: 460
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 910mg
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 45g
- Calcium: 60%
- Iron: 30%
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- MEANWHILE, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasonally. Stir in Neufchatel.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; pour into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- If watching sodium, prepare using no-salt-added diced tomatoes and lower-sodium spaghetti sauce.
- Substitute an 8-inch square baking dish for the 2-qt. casserole.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with CRYSTAL LIGHT Iced Tea
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note