Three Cheese-Cherry Tomato Lasagna
Prep: 20 minutes; Cook: 1 hour; other: 15 minutes
Available year-round with consistent quality, cherry tomatoes lend clean, bright flavor to this meatless, garden-fresh lasagna. As this dish bakes, the pasta cooks in the juice from the tomatoes.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 341
- Fat: 14.7g
- Saturated fat: 5.4g
- Protein: 21.3g
- Carbohydrate: 30.2g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 714mg
- Calcium: 330mg
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup water, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package precooked no-boil lasagna noodles (6 noodles)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; stir well. Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, cherry tomatoes, oil, and crushed red pepper in another bowl; toss gently to coat.
- 3. Pour 2 tablespoons water in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over water. Spoon half of cheese mixture over noodles, spreading evenly. Top with one-third of tomato mixture. Repeat layers with another 2 noodles, remaining cheese mixture, and one-third of tomato mixture. Top with remaining 2 noodles and remaining tomato mixture. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons water.
- 4. Cover tightly with foil, and bake at 375° for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes to allow pasta time to absorb juices from tomatoes. Sprinkle with basil; cut into 4 equal portions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note