- 1 (4-oz.) goat cheese log, softened
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 (7-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 2/3 cups fresh blackberries, halved
- Pepper-Peach Salsa
How to Make It
Stir together softened goat cheese, softened cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese until blended. Spread cheese mixture on 1 side of each tortilla; top with blackberries. Fold in half.
Cook tortillas, in batches, in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut into wedges, and serve with Pepper-Peach Salsa.
Two-Cheese Blackberry Quesadillas: Omit goat cheese. Increase cream cheese to 1 (8-oz.) package. Proceed with recipe as directed.