I used elbow macaroni instead of ziti and it was a very nice alternative to our typical macaroni and cheese.
Three-Cheese Baked Pasta
Serve this easy baked pasta alongside grilled chicken, beef, or pork, or as a meatless main dish.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1 (16-oz.) package ziti pasta
- 2 (10-oz.) containers Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- 2. Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of ziti mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3. Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Note: Ziti pasta is shaped in long, thin tubes; penne or rigatoni pasta may be substituted. For testing purposes only, we used refrigerated Buitoni Alfredo Sauce.
Prepare up to 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, and bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note