- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen blackberries, unthawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries, unthawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen blueberries, unthawed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrust
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until combined. Spoon into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Roll 1 piecrust to fit baking dish; place on top of berry mixture. Cut remaining piecrust into 1/2-inch strips. Arrange strips in a lattice design over piecrust. Brush with egg, and lightly sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Bake at 400° for 55 to 60 minutes or until golden and bubbly.