- 1 1/4 cups (6 oz.) raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups (6 oz.) blackberries
- 1 1/4 cups (6 oz.) blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 pint low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- calories 116
- caloriesfromfat 6 %
- protein 2.4 g
- fat 0.8 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- carbohydrate 26 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- sodium 58 mg
- cholesterol 2.2 mg
How to Make It
Purée berries in a food processor, then rub through a fine strainer into a medium bowl. Discard solids. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Freeze mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until firm enough to scoop, at least 4 hours and up to 2 weeks.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2-cup serving.