1. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and cook until soft, 6 minutes.
3. Add garlic and cook an additional minute.
4. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, 3–4 minutes.
5. Add stock, beans, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil, Reduce heat and simmer over very low heat until slightly thickened, 15 minutes.
6. While soup is simmering, spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and cook bacon until crisp, 3 minutes.
7. Divide soup among 4 bowls and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon crisped bacon.