Three bean soup
Fast and easy to make soup that refrigerates or freezes well.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped
- 1 can(s) tomatoes (28oz can) cut
- 3 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) tomato paste (6oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) kidney beans (15oz) drained
- 1 can(s) black eyed peas (15oz) drained
- 1 can(s) garbanzo beans (15oz) drained
- 1 can(s) whole kernal corn (15oz) drained
- 1 cup(s) carrots chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 onion (medium) chopped
- 1 cup(s) ham diced
- Combine all ingredients (excluding the corn, carrots and celery) into an 8 quart sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the corn, carrots and celery, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TNeubauer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note