- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Blackeye Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA Chick Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons GOYA Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 packets GOYA Salad and Vegetable Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon GOYA Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Make It
In large serving bowl, mix together blackeye peas, chick peas, kidney beans, cucumbers, peppers, and cilantro.
In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, salad, vegetable seasoning and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly, until blended. Pour dressing over bean mixture. Toss well to coat completely.