Three Bean Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) Frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 8 ounce(s) Haricots verts, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Minced shallots
- 3 tablespoon(s) Flat leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin side up, on a foil lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil for ten minutes or until blackened. Place in a paper bag; fold to close tightly. Let stand ten minutes. Peel and chop. Cook edamame and haricots verts in boiling water four minutes; rinse with cold water and drain.
- Combine bell pepper, edamame mixture, chickpeas, salt and pepper in a bowl. Combine shallots and remaining ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle dressing over bean mixture; toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pennyedge and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Three Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables