Quick, easy, delicious and nutritious enjoyed by all even my pickiest eater. This recipe is a keeper.
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 69g
- Fiber: 19g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 999mg
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 28-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup canned low-sodium chicken broth
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until softened but not crispy, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 Tbsp. fat from skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until onion has softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes and broth and bring briefly to a boil. Turn heat to medium-low and simmer until chili is slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews