Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) frozen shredded potatoes thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced onion
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) cornflakes crushed into crumbs
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together and place in a 13x9 baking pan.
- Mix the remaining two ingredients (melted butter and cornflake crumbs)
- Cover potato mixture with crumbs.
- Bake 40 to 60 min at 350 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MWISELADY and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Those Potaoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables