This was easy to make and everyone raved about it. To be honest it doesn't even need the chocolate morsels. Awesome.
Thin Mints Cheesecake
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
Cool: 1 Hour
Chill: 8 Hours
Stand: 30 Minutes
- 1 (10-oz.) package thin mint cookies, crushed and divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8-oz.) packages 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) container light sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Line bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides. Stir together 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 2. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream, sugar, and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Pour into prepared crust.
- 3. Microwave chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Pour melted chocolate onto center of cheesecake batter. Swirl chocolate into batter using a small spatula. (Do not overstir.)
- 4. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 10 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour or until completely cool. Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Gently run a knife around outer edge of cheesecake to loosen; remove sides of pan and foil. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note