I've been making these for a couple of weeks now in my attemp to eat lower calories for dinner. I'm using whole wheat tortilla shells & lots of garlic plus the fat free cheese & turkey pepperoni. Bit of olive oil & bake in oven bottom rack 10 minutes exactly 350 & they are perfectly thin crust crispy goodness. Try this baking time for better tasting pizza's. Don't forget the parmesan cheese you can load this type of pizza up with any of your favorite veggies too.
Thin-Crust Turkey Pepperoni Pizzas
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Lynn Miller
Yield: Serves 4
Cost per Serving: $2.10
More From Allyou
Bake: 12 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 454
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Sodium: 1391mg
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 40 slices turkey pepperoni
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 500ºF. Mist both sides of 2 tortillas with cooking spray. Place tortillas on a baking sheet, top with half of tomatoes, pepperoni and cheese; bake on top rack for 3 minutes. Move to bottom rack and bake until tortillas are puffed and browned around edges, about 3 minutes longer. Sprinkle with half of basil.
- 2. While first two pizzas are baking, assemble remaining two pizzas on another baking sheet. Bake as directed above, sprinkle with remaining basil, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note