Thin Crust Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) 110 degree water
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- -Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow to rest for 8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt.
- -Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- -Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- -Working from the edges to the center, press dough into a 12" circle. We've also found that holding the dough up, off the counter and stretching it works well, too (keep rotating the dough circle as you stretch to keep an even circle forming).
- -Place dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and stretch dough to edges.
- -Spread sauce over crust and top with cheese and desired toppings.
- -Bake in a 500 degree oven for 8-12 minutes, or until edges are golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaJanS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes