I am going to hot bath this the next time so I have it on my shelf when I need it fast-thanks for great recipe
Thick-and-Robust Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dash of ground red pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes.
- Divide sauce into separate containers for basting and serving at the table. (Basting brushes used on raw food should not be dipped into table sauce.) Use as a basting sauce during the last 10 minutes of cooking for steak, pork, burgers, or chicken. Discard any remaining basting sauce, and refrigerate leftover table sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments