"The Works" Pizza
Overflowing with vegetable toppings and cheese, this pizza is hard to resist.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 246
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 16.3g
- Carbohydrate: 29.1g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 530mg
- Calcium: 270mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup frozen meatless ground burger (such as Boca)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) 100% whole wheat Italian thin pizza crust
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup tomato-basil marinara sauce (such as Classico)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and burger; sauté until burger is thawed. Add onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper; sauté 2 minutes. Remove from heat; sprinkle with salt.
- 3. Lightly coat pizza crust with cooking spray; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spoon marinara sauce onto crust; spread over crust, leaving a 1-inch border around outside edge. Top with burger mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- 4. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Cut into 6 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note