The Ultimate Homemade Snack Bar
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) below
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup roasted soy nuts
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 1 cup dried tart cherries, roughly chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13"x9" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In a food processor, pulse soy nuts and pumpkin seeds until roughly chopped, about 30 seconds.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped soy nuts and pumpkin seeds, oats, dry milk, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- 4. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, yogurt, and orange zest.
- 5. Pour wet mixture into large bowl containing dry ingredients. Add cherries. Mix well until all ingredients are combined. Pour into prepared baking dish and smooth with knife or spatula until batter is evenly distributed.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into 15 equal-size (roughly 3"x2") bars.
- Makes 15 bars. Per bar: 170 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated), 22g carbs, 11g sugar, 105mg sodium, 4g fiber, 8g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Ultimate Homemade Snack Bar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes